-
October 29th, 2004, 11:09 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
-
October 30th, 2004, 11:58 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Seen it.
Funny and entertaining in it's own way...
-
November 2nd, 2004, 09:19 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
I thought it was funny at first. Then I realized that it brings up two "taboo" topics. Religion and politics.
-
November 3rd, 2004, 10:15 AM
#4
Inactive Member
hey, I think Jesus would be weak with the gay plague, too.
Bush is definitely the man we all need.
We need him more than Jesus.
Why prefer a jew who came back from the grave, to a newborn christian?
-
November 3rd, 2004, 03:41 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Jesus was a zombie? [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img]
-
November 5th, 2004, 04:02 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks